Finding a niche isn’t always elementary – it takes time and persistence to find the right product to sell. To get you thinking, and to give you a few inspiring ideas, they have researched 5 product niche ideas to share with you. While some niche ideas might appear abstract to beginner sellers, that’s exactly what a great niche is – precise and seemingly difficult to source. Finding a niche market is one of the key ingredients to really making it in online selling. Did you know that beginner sellers are much more successful when they appeal to a small market, than trying to appeal to every one?
Niche Item #1: Heart Rate Monitors
These are used by athletes and gym bunnies or by individuals who require to keep an eye on their heart rate.
* they have a 75% success rate on eBay (75% of all monitors listed on eBay in the last two months sold!
Niche Item #2: and Size Shoes
* they are lightweight and straightforward to ship and store
* One size fits all
* While these are commonly made by popular shoe makers, stores often order only a handful of pairs in larger sizes, which means that increasingly, our big-footed friends must turn to buying online to get what they require.
* they have a high success rate on eBay (women’s size 11 sell at 61.9% and men’s size 14 at 75%
* Both men and ladies alike can require and size shoes (Hot tip: women’s size 11+ high heels could make a great little niche)Plenty of big-foot’s out there find it impossible to find shoes that will fit them comfortably from regular retail stores.
Niche Item #3: and Size Maternity Wear
* Maternity and kid gear always works because people are always going to have children, so you’ll never run out of customers!
* Clothing items are elementary to ship as they light and not fragile.
Niche Item #4: Military Insignia
Collectibles always make great niches and you can dig really deep to find the best ones. they are also ideal for individuals who’ve an interest in them – you’ll find it much simpler and far more rewarding when you sell something you enjoy. To really niche it up, go for US military insignia from the Vietnam War which is huge on eBay.
Niche Item #5: Antique Clocks
* It never dates or goes out of fashion
* there’s so plenty of sub-niches to discover like Russian war medals and World War 2 helmets.!
* You’ll appeal to both collectors and home decorators
* they have an eBay success rate of over 67%
* You can often pick these up cheaply from flea markets and yard sales, then sell them on to make a profit
Additional information and resources at SaleHoo.com