You can be a full-time author. Word of mouth is the only thing that can make a book really successful. Until recently, this required “pull”connections with powerful allies in the publishing food chain. Today, creative writers can connect with readers directly. The only requirements are a link to the Internet and the will to plug in.
- Get massive exposure for your book, no special computer skills needed — trade published or self published, fiction or nonfiction
- Discover why authors fail with paid advertising, pay-per-click, fee-based reviews, and “bestseller” campaigns
- Blog to connect with readers, driving them to Amazon and bookstores
- Boost your visibility with Google, use MySpace for viral marketing
- Ignite word of mouth with Web social networks
- Capitalize on peer content and “amateur” book reviews
Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors, Book Publicity through Social Networking is a great, comprehensive guide to self-publishing marketing. Download this ebook for free in PDF, epub or mobi formats.